Whether you are a supervisor, team leader, middle or senior manager, our courses will inspire you to be a great leader and people manager.
Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.
L01: New Manager
- People management
- Motivating your team
- Building relationships
- Effective communication
- Managing difficult situations
L02: Developing Manager
- Empowering your team
- Setting goals and objectives
- Create positive team environment
- Leadership styles
- Managing conflicts
L03: Driving for Performance
- Setting goals and objectives
- Motivating your people
- Dealing with underperformance
- Managing remote teams
- Managing matrix teams
- Succession planning
- Ensuring business continuity
- Employee engagement
- Navigating through VUCA
- Future of work
L05: Lean Management
- Strategic business planning
- Long-term planning
- Organizational growth
- Business processes and profitability
- Lean management practices
Innovation in HR
Learn the skills you need to advance your career and remain relevant in the ever-changing digital HR landscape.
CP01: Learning and Development Online Certificate Program
Equipping employees with the right skills and knowledge has always been important, but it is crucial in today’s competitive business environment. This online certification takes you from building a targeted L&D strategy to putting it into practice by building the learning culture and landscape within your organization. In this process, you will identify key learning needs, analyze skills gaps, and use learning analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of learning interventions and avoid wasting the L&D budget. Lastly, you will immerse yourself in coaching and learn the skills to set up managerial coaching programs.
- Design and implement an HRD strategy that aligns with the overall business strategy and works as catalyst for talent management
- Help your organization dodge disruption by pinpointing crucial skill gaps and providing effective learning interventions.
- Learn how to implement coaching in your organization to support behavioral change.
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions using learning analytics.
This course is for L&D and Talent professionals who want to take a more strategic and data-driven approach to Learning & Development. The combination of scientiﬁc frameworks and practical lessons will help you identify development opportunities and implement effective interventions.
CP02: HR Metrics and Dashboarding Online Certificate Program
Drive fact-based HR decisions by mastering powerful reporting skills and getting the metrics right. As an HR Reporting Specialist, you’ll have a comprehensive skill set that covers the entire reporting process, from implementing essential HR metrics to automating reporting in compelling and intuitive HR dashboards.
- Learn to create and implement HR metrics that are perfectly aligned with your organization’s strategy
- Learn to communicate data effectively by creating compelling reports and using storytelling techniques.
- Develop the skills to analyze HR data in Excel and build intuitive dashboards using Power BI or Tableau.
- Apply the basics of strategic workforce planning (SWP) and build reports on succession and scenario planning.
This course is for HR professionals who want to get more out of their HR data. You will get practical experience by working on real data sets with popular analytics tools, and learn how to build self-service dashboards and reports that turn data into visually intuitive insights.
CP03: People Analytics Online Certificate Program
Start using data to drive better, fact-based, people-decisions that ultimately benefit both the organization and its employees. As a People Analytics Specialist, you have a full analytics skillset that will enable you to drive data-driven decision-making throughout HR.
- Interpret data-driven insights by mastering core statistical concepts and analyses, and learn how to perform them in R or SPSS.
- Design and implement metrics that grant insight into the efﬁciency and impact of the workforce and the HR department itself.
- Import, clean, and analyze data to easily build self-service dashboards using Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
- Develop a detailed plan for implementing data-driven HR practices and embedding a data-driven culture.
This course is for human resources professionals with analytics ambitions. To ﬁnally get HR a seat at the table, you need to speak the language of the business: data. After completing this program, you will be able to use data to add value and generate powerful insights.
CP04: HR Business Partner 2.0 Online Certificate Program
HRBPs are at the frontline of the business, fulfilling the key role of integrating business strategy with people management practices. This role is rapidly shifting to a more strategic level, where business acumen is as important as HR knowledge. The HR Business Partner Certificate Program is designed to help human resources professionals prepare to become a trulystrategic partner to the business, by acquiring essential skills, ranging from consulting and data literacy, to employee experience and business acumen
- Boost your business acumen by understanding how you can add value to the business and identify strategic challenges.
- Learn essential skills such as consulting, networking & communication, basic finance, and storytelling & presenting.
- Develop data literacy skills and learn to use data to drive fact-based people decisions.
- Learn to apply employee experience techniques to improve interactions between the business and HR.
This online training is for Human Resources Professionals (not just BPs) whose role requires them to be a partner of the business. If that is the case, this course will help you become even more successful in your job by giving you the skills, insights, and inﬂuence to drive business value and decision-making processes.
CP05: Digital HR Online Certificate Program
Unlock HR’s strategic potential with the smart use of the latest technology. There are more options than ever before to improve processes, measure performance, and take the employee experience to the next level. But if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it. The Digital HR Certificate Program equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to create an effective digital HR strategy. You will understand the context for HR’s current digital transformation, how to select tools that will help your organization and employees thrive, and how to successfully implement these tools.
- Develop a detailed strategy and blueprint for the implementation and transformation process.
- Select and implement solutions that solve problems and add value to your organization.
- Align HR technology with the business by creating a digital agenda driven by business imperatives.
- Design effective and unique digital employee experiences by applying the design thinking methodology.
This course is for HR professionals who want to be a driving force in the digital transformation of HR. Digital transformation and continuous innovation require a combination of strategic insight and digital savvy, both of which you will have in abundance after completing this online training
CP06: Talent Acquisition Online Certificate Program
Attracting the right talent to the right positions is one of today’s top challenges for companies. With rapid advancements in technology and the ongoing war-for-talent, today’s recruiters require a totally new skill set. Advance your career through this certification program by developing a comprehensive skill set that you need to become a successful recruiter and create end-to-end candidate-centric recruitment funnels that are perfectly aligned with the company’s culture and strategy.
- Use marketing techniques to establish a unique employer value proposition and establish an influential employer brand.
- Put your candidates at the heart of the recruitment process by creating a seamless candidate experience.
- Leverage data and analytics to make smarter recruitment decisions and continuously optimize your funnel.
This online training is the perfect ﬁt for corporate recruiters or aspiring recruiters who are looking to use technology and data to their advantage and ultimately help their company develop a unique competitive edge by winning the war for talent.
IC01: Strategic HR Metrics
Data-driven HR can only be effective if it’s based on the right human resources metrics. HR metrics help determine the efficiency and impact of the workforce and the HR department itself.
This online training also teaches you how to develop, implement, and align them with your organizational strategy. Because of its practical approach, you will be able to immediately apply your new skills and help HR make an impact in your organization.
IC02: HR Analytics Leader
As an HR Analytics Leader, you head the implementation of data-driven HR practices throughout your organization by becoming the link between HR and the business.
Through analyzing the impact of people-related decisions, you help business leaders identify which levers they need to pull in order to boost business performance – a unique skill that will benefit both your organization and your career!
IC03: Employee Experience & Design Thinking in HR
HR has always been about people. In the digital era, delivering an exceptional employee experience (EX) is more important than ever, which is why we developed this online training. In this online training course, you will learn all about why employee experience is crucial for organizational success, and how to use Design Thinking to create a better employee experiences — and a unique competitive advantage for your organization.
IC05: Digital HR Transformation
Digital technology has the potential to massively boost the efficiency and quality of HR services. But simply adopting enabling technologies is not enough. Existing HR processes need to be transformed to become digital, automated, and data-driven.
In this online HR training, you will learn the skills to make the digital transformation of HR a reality. You will build your digital HR toolkit, develop a roadmap, and learn from case studies to help you reimagine existing HR processes in the context of digital transformation.
Workshops by Adecco
Our workshops address the common HR related challenges that most organizations face in today’s business environment. These workshops are facilitated by industry-experts with proven experience in creating and implementing programs to improve business operations.
Our trainers are adept at building recruiting, selection and retention business strategies, perform organizational diagnostics and provide recommendations for improvement.
Also referred to as a “bottom-line killer”, absenteeism impacts the availability of the workforce and the profitability of organizations.
Based on the Six Sigma methodology, identify the causes behind absenteeism in your organization, and propose solutions (incl. effective absenteeism policies).
Turnover refers to the number of workers who leave the organization. A high turnover rate means that many of your employees – more than what’s expected in your line of business – have quit the organization over a certain period of time.
Based on the Six Sigma methodology, identify the causes behind turnover in your organization, and propose solutions.
W03: Employee Engagement
Engaged employees are more actively involved in their work, pay attention and effectively tackle challenges to reach their goals. Also, they are resilient, find their work meaningful, work longer hours and are more immune to stress.
Based on the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, identify the key drivers of engagement in your organization, and propose solutions to consolidate them.
W04: Employee Experience
The employee experience is what happens when an employee interacts with your organization. It starts with how they first find and apply for a job at your company and ends with how they leave and includes everything in between.
Learn why employee experience matters, and gain some useful tips to improve the employee experience in your organization.
W05: Interview Skills
Experienced hiring managers probably know how to build rapport with candidates and discern candidate potential. But, more complex interviewing techniques like combating biases, using structured interviews and avoiding cliché questions don’t always come with hiring experience. This course develops skills and confidence in interviewing new entrants, to
produce an accurate assessment, as well as understanding the whole selection process.
W06: Millennials in the Workplace
As millennials continue to join the workforce in droves, companies must be ready to work with these young people, whose values differ greatly from their generational predecessors.
Our course aims to help people managers and business leaders better understand this paradigm shift and be prepared for the change.
W08: HR Forums - Digital Transformation in HR
In an age where technological disruption is the norm, HR Leaders need to adopt a strategic role in the transformation of their organization. Much like every other part of the organization, the digital transformation of HR is essential.
HR digital transformation is a hot topic for many HR professionals, as it has the potential and ability to transform HR. But while it’s one thing to talk about digital HR transformation, it’s an entirely different thing to do it.
Our forthcoming HR Forum will address the subject of Digital Transformation (DX); what it means or entails, and the challenges businesses face in enabling this transformation. We will dive deeper into the phenomenon of HR digital transformation: what is it, why is it necessary and how do you go about it?
- Understand what digital transformation is, and why it matters
- Situate the role of HR in business-wide digital transformation
- Identify the factors necessary for a successful HR digital transformation